• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

Years
  • Hello my name is George and I'm new to all this stuff. I have two friends who are on this (dj_jammer506 and P.K. Hammer345) and I'm hopefully going to have them help me out a little bit. But anyway like I said my name is George and my nickname is scorpio so if you want to call me that you can go head. Well talk to ya'll peoples later. :rambo:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Hey man...welcome to PC...heh I've told ya this already LOL But really, have a great time, and...(Don't get banned!! LOL)

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! ^_____^ My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a fantastic time here.

~Karli

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC scorpio I hope youn enjoy your stay and become a very active memeber in the near future.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • hi! u would be perfect to be in my band of evil robot minions! and i dont say that about everyone!!!!!!! oh! sorry *picks up a card and begins to read* welcome to pc...have fun...obey the rules...*stops reading* why do they make us say this??????

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • sarkin_scorpio said:
    Hello my name is George and I'm new to all this stuff. I have two friends who are on this (dj_jammer506 and P.K. Hammer345) and I'm hopefully going to have them help me out a little bit. But anyway like I said my name is George and my nickname is scorpio so if you want to call me that you can go head. Well talk to ya'll peoples later. :rambo:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hello. I'm DP/Kylie. Welcome to PC; please read the rules and obey them, and read the FAQ thoroughly. ^^ Don't spam or flame. Have fun, darling! ~DP

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC. Please read the rules and obey them, and the FAQ [read.] Don't spam or flame - two majorly important rules. Okies, darling, post and have fun! HAPPY NEW YEAR! ~DP

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello!
    I Am Ash!
    Welcome To PC!
    Have Fun, Post Alot, & Read The Rules!
    If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask By PMing Me!
    Oh Yes If You Would Like To Be Friends Just Ask!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi welcome to PC, hope you have fun a make a lot of friends, and remember to read the rules.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Hey man! I'm Batesy but you can call me Josh! I am a member who has been here for almost a year. If you need any help don't hesitate to PM me!
    Just don't feed Karli or take candy from the midget in the corner! XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2005
    sarkin_scorpio said:
    Hello my name is George and I'm new to all this stuff. I have two friends who are on this (dj_jammer506 and P.K. Hammer345) and I'm hopefully going to have them help me out a little bit. But anyway like I said my name is George and my nickname is scorpio so if you want to call me that you can go head. Well talk to ya'll peoples later. :rambo:
    Hi! I'm really good friends with John and Josh, and I've heard a lot about you and have seen your picture (from a group shot with them in it) I'm glad your here, so welcome and have fun! ^^

Back