• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!

Svien

The cool guy
Years
  • Yo!
    I'm Sven, 15 years and I'm from the Netherlands.
    I'm a pokémon fan since I was like, 5 or something.
    My first pokémon game was Emerald and my favourite pokémon is Feraligatr.
    Feel free to ask me if you want to know anything else:)

Ciao!

Years
  • Well hello there Sven, welcome! You surely picked an awesome community indeed!

Ah yes, Emerald. Hoenn was quite a memorable region among many fans due to its unique Pokemon designs and having some of the most memorable games in the series. I happened to have started my Pokemon gaming career during 3rd Gen which is really cool, although my first game was Ruby instead. Do pop by the Advance Generation section if you wish to discuss the 3rd Gen in general, but we have more great sections worth checking out.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member since it'd be sad if someone left unexpectedly, and we love having active newbies around. The staff members are always on hand if you need assistance with anything, and I'm always open to chat if you want so leave a visitor message if you like. I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What's up, Svien? Welcome to the forums, friend, and it's good to meet you here! :3

Oh, kudos for choosing Pokemon Emerald first; it's a really great pokemon game to start off with, and it really has a nice array of pokemon to capture! I remember playing with my friends inside their own secret bases, as we battle and trade! Good tiiiimes. Feraligatr is also a cool pokemon, in which I used to choose between Cyndaquil and Totodile a lot on my pokemon G/S/C runthroughs, and also Chikorita sometimes! But yes, it's really great that you can join us, and I hope that you will explore the forum to your heart's content, and I really do hope that you will stay with us for a long while!

Have a great day, and I hope to see you around sometime! Don't be shy on asking for help when you need it, and I hope that you will have an amazing stay on the forums! <3

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I'm actually currently doing a Wedlocke Challenge for Emerald! It's funny, now I know 2 people from the Netherlands named Sven. Must be common there. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC (:

Years
  • Emerald wasn't my first Pokemon game but it was one of my favorites, as were the other titles in the third generation. I recall playing for months and pouring hundreds of hours into Sapphire, haha. Never will regret it! Welcome to the community, Sven. :)

You seem like a pretty big Pokemon fan - those sorts of people settle right in here. We have a lot of Pokemon boards to dabble into so consider stopping by wherever interests you, be it the Metal/Color board for discussions on the first two generations or our Pokemon X & Y board for chatter regarding the newest sixth generation games. There's plenty to do and many people to befriend so be sure not to disappear or we'll be quite sad. And if you're interested in trading or battling, there's the Trade Corner and Battle Center to try out!

See you around! Give our staff with blue, orange, or red names a call if you need anything.

Back