• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2014
    Hello to anyone and everyone who is reading this! I have to say, I'm both excited and nervous about all of this. It's just so...professional. Anyway, I'll try my best to NOT be kicked from any Roleplays in the near or distant future. Here's hoping I know what I've gotten myself into...Cheers!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the forums! You'll find many different topics to explore! As a member with different interests, I don't think I'll see you around, but I'll say hello anyway. :D

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Well, hello there newcomer..welcome to PC...please enjoy your stay and don't forget to stick with us always..shoot me a message if you need anything..araso..

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aww, don't worry, just be sure to follow their own guidelines and you'll be fine! They're quite fun; you an check them all out over on the Roleplay section here on PC, while the ones where you can sign up are over on the Roleplay Lounge, so pop in and play, yes?!

Cheers to you too, and welcome, welcome to PC! Daaw, it's normal to be a bit nervous first time around, but, you'll settle in with us soon! If you need any assistance, you can ask us, the staff members in blue, orange, and red anytime at all. <33

Thanks for coming, and see you again! <33

Back