• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    Hello everyone! Im new here and i was wondering if anyone wants to be my friend?

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
    ¡Hi Barbados!

Welcome to PC. Yeah, I'm here if you're searching a friend... Don't worry and tell us more information about you. Is fantastic to discover more things about the new users of this forum.

If you need something, send me a PM.

Hey there Barbados! Of course we'll be happy to be your friends. :') Just shoot me a message and we can get chatting. The more friends the merrier, after all, right?

Maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself too; would help us get to know you and see what we have in common outside just being Pokemon fans. Just a suggestion! Have a splendid time posting around.

Years
    I'm always happy to be friends, Barbados! Leave me a message on my profile whenever you want and I'm sure you can get a conversation running. Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Like Sheep said just above, it never hurts to have too many friends since we have a lot of really awesome people here. Telling us more about yourself is also recommended since it can not only open up potential new friends for you, but can also help us show you parts of the forum you may have interest in.

Have an awesome time here Barbados, and see you around! We're always here if you need any help.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    All you need to do is ask! You can send me a friend request anytime, and hey, you can even send me a message anytime you want to chat! :3

If you're looking for Friend codes, you can hop on over to the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section and have a look at the friend code safari thread, in which all of the members' friend codes and friend safaris are post there! And yes, hopefully we can see each other more soon!

See you again, and have a wonderful stay! If you have any questions, or if you ever need anything, again, all you need to do is ask! Have a magnificent stay. <33

Back