• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Hello fellow pokemon fans.I'm Pokeman622.I just made my account here and looking forward to make a lot of friends. :)
    I watch the TV show,collect physical and virtual cards.But I prefer the physical one more.So stay tuned,I might giveaway codes sometimes (If that's allowed here.I did not read the rules yet).
    BTW can anybody give me the link to the forum rules?

Years
    Well hello and welcome aboard, Pokeman! I'm definitely sure you will be excited about the forum and hopefully we'll live up to your expectations as a community.

There's a quick link to the rules here which should pretty much cover some of the big ones you need to know. Hopefully they won't be too hard to abide by, and the staff here are more lenient than most forums so fitting in here is not as hard of a task. And you seem to be a fan of the Pokemon TCG if what you said is anything to go by, and I'd be happy to show you the Pokemon Trading Card Game section if you're interested in that. Just a suggestion for now, but feel free to visit whatever interests you since we have huge variety in topics.

Anyways, hope that's all your interests covered and I do wish you have fun settling in and making some new friends, which is just as simple as sending a little visitor message. Have a nice weekend as well, and the staff are always there if you need their assistance!

- Hikamaru

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

You shouldn't have any problem making friends here if you post around! We have areas covering the games, anime and TCG, so whatever your thing we've got you covered. Have you been collecting the cards for long? I used to as a kid, but lack of shinies in packs and funds meant I kinda stopped...now all I have is a few commons scattered about here and there and a full art Meloetta I bought off eBay and use as a bookmark. xD

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back