• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im New

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Welcome to PC, Raichu_Thuner. I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Active means you come here often to post and read others' posts etc.

Years
    Okay i will ofcourse!
    Also can i ask one more question about a rule?
    If so then why only post once on a thread?...And if you do two posts by forgetting is that really bad?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    raichu_thunder said:
    Okay i will ofcourse!
    Also can i ask one more question about a rule?
    If so then why only post once on a thread?...And if you do two posts by forgetting is that really bad?

Hmm? Unless you are the thead Maker in New Users you can only post in the thread once. Like I can't post again after this in this thread.
    In the other parts of the forum, You can post more than once.

If you are talking about double posting. You are not aloud to do that in any other part of the forum. I think that you can post again in that thread if it hasn't been posted in for 24 hours in ceratin parts of the forum. But, Its very rare that you need to. I never had..

Anyway, Welcome to PokeCommunity. Hope you have a great time here. Be sure to check out the rules and faq's to keep you our of any trouble ^_^; Please do drop me a PM me if have any problems around the forum, or just a friend or someone to chat too.

Hoping to see you around the place.

*RULES* # *FAQ*

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome to PC! =D
    Hope you have fun here and make lots of new friends~ if you have a question, feel free to PM me. Hope to see you around! *gives Kanna plushie*

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Welcome i hope you like these boards. Im just saying why not click back and click on philip1992.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello Hello. Welcome to PC. Enjoy your time here, and stick around for awhile.

Years
    raichu_thunder said:
    Thanks and ive got one more question which is....how many posts do i have to make before i move up a rank?
    Click here!^^ That's all the ranks~

Anyway, welcome to PC ^^ I'm Sammi, the weird member XD
    I hope you're having fun here, and that you always have fun :3

Back