• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey guys, im new to the forum, and i am also looking for a team to start up a Pokemon game So contact me at [email protected] if interested in Joining:I need a Coder, Artist(Someone who makes icons and tiles) and A Story writer, I am The Mapper/Storyline maker

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hilo ^_^
    Welcome to PC, I like your name =D
    Enjoy your time here, read the rules if you get a chance, and PM me for a friend ^.^~
    -DS

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    SSJ_Joe said:
    Hey guys, im new to the forum, and i am also looking for a team to start up a Pokemon game So contact me at [email protected] if interested in Joining:I need a Coder, Artist(Someone who makes icons and tiles) and A Story writer, I am The Mapper/Storyline maker

Hey there, Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums. I hope that you get people to help you fo your game, I however, can not be of assistance as I'm not could at any of the jobs your reguire. However, If you want to be frriends just send me a Private Message and I will sort something out. Be sure to read and understand the rules before you go off on your posting spree. XD See you around the place.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey ! Welcome to PC, Hope you enjoy your stay ^_- Good luck with finding people for your game, Don't forget to read the Rules and FAQS before you start posting coz they are important.

(¯'Rules'¯)

(¯'FAQS'¯)

Last edited:

thatgirl

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    I'm new.. kind of. I joined a couple days ago but haven't had the chance to meet anyone.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, then, SSJ_Joe, Thatgirl, both of you enjoy the site, read out our rules, and if you have any queries don't hesitate to PM me.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hi, and welcome to this community. If you need any help, read FAQ,
    or PM me. Enjoy your time here and have fun!

Have a nice day!

Back