• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Welcome to PC and have fun!!
    Don't forget to read the rules and enjoy yourself.
    Pm me if you want friends/chat/answers with something!?
    I love spriting too!! And banner making well have fun doing that!!

Ciao,
    altarialover :t334:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey have fun at PC. I don't really know much about spriting, but if that's your thing there are many people here that do it too. See you around in the forums.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Hi, Deka. Nice to see you. Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums. Read the rules and PM me to be friends or need help.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC Deka!! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Spriting is fun. If you'd like, you can showcase some of your sprites in the Pixel Art forum here.

Anyways, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay. If you need a friend, you may pm me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Heyo Deka. :33 Whoa...I almost read that as "I like spitting." XD; I really need more sleep. @__@ Anyway~~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! Have fun and enjoy spitting spriting. XD

~Kelsey

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Hiya, Deka! *hands you a BIG rootbeer float* Welcome to PC!

Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends, and enjoy your stay here!

Also, good luck with your spriting! I'll be happy to look at some of your work! Perhaps some of the contests here will interest you.

Back