• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Nooby

MrFayt

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hello to the peoples of the Pokemon Community, its my honor to be on such a awesome site. I thank you all and the thing i want to do most is Rom Hacking. i know its in the Emu thread but I'm new and just saying HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Yo MrFayt! Weeelcome to the community~!

Glad you know about the Emulation section; that's a good start. I'll be hoping you can become a great hacker sometime soon, though I'm sure it'll happen if you just keep going at it and do your best. As someone who once wanted to hack, try your hardest and do what I couldn't do! Do you know what kind of hack you'll be making yet? I know hacks of the third gen are quite popular to make and are my personal favorite hacks.

You seem excited as well, which makes me happy to hear. :D Excited members are the best members! You've only got two posts, though.. go ahead and make some more around the forum! This place is pretty amazing and extremely addicting ahhh. Like, very addicting. Makes me want to ignore schoolwork and just post around. Shame on me. :( But it's just fun to talk with other Pokemon fans and build a lot of friendship over time, making big forums like these really ideal.

Pleasure meeting you sit and enjoy your stay! Don't forget to read the rules, too. If you ever need help, you can private message me anytime.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • hello, welcome to PC! ROM hacking sounds neat, but I think i would be bad at it since i dont have much patience xD

if you are looking for new friends, I'd like to be your friend! :D I love talking to new people here on PC ^^ have fun on the forum and good luck in your endeavors!

Cid

Years
  • I'm sure you're not that nooby. XD;

But yeah, hey there, MrFayt! Also known as that dude who chose Blastoise as his avatar because he is awesome. Blastoise is a good choice for a first avatar, and you are automatically cool in my book because of that. I'm not saying that to be the guy who tells people whether they're cool or not, I'm just saying that because I really like Blastoise. Can you blame me? It's the final form of my first Pokémon, and my favorite one at that. So it only makes sense. Haha.

Anyway, it's cool that you know everything related to ROM Hacking goes to Emulation. We don't have to link the place to you or mention it here that way. Hooray for lazy people! There are a couple of things you might want to check out though. If you haven't closed the notices pop-up box, you should definitely see the threads that are linked in that box if you're not too busy. Of course, a look at the rules wouldn't hurt, too. But really, you should be free past that point to do whatever you please in this awesome site (definitely agreeing with you on this one!). I just want you to feel welcome.

Whatever it is you plan to do here, I wish you well on that. Maybe you should check out other threads that seem interesting that are outside of the Emulation section! You know, branch yourself out. It's a lot less one-dimensional to have lots of places to go to at PC, because with that you don't have to log in, check a single section and then log out when there's no activity. Also, if you need any help with PC as a new member, I'm always here! Just leave a message to a trusty mod or a good member. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Welcome!

I'm no hacker, more of an editor (video and image to be precise), but I love looking at people's work! You seem really enthusiaistic, the more the better :D

So make some good hacks, lemme play them. Don't disappoint me, bro!

Back