• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not my friend.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    I feel I've changed so much that we definitely could not be friends, mainly because I was shy (still am a little) plus meeting past me would be really awkward just because I know what he's going to do and all xD

Years
    When I was a kid, I was a really goody-goody kind of kid. Loved doing the right thing. Believed in God and his eternal love or w/e. I lost all of that in high school.

Me, now, would probably shock everyone. I would probably scare the crap out of kid-me, and I would probably be the coolest person ever to high school-me. See, I was a huge loser in high school, but in college I got hot and did all of this cool (occasionally illegal) stuff. Highschool-me would probably cry tears of happiness to see just how much better life got for me. Actually, I wish I could go back in time as me now so I could tell past-me that it really, really gets better and life is worth it.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'd be friends with my second-grade-self. I was popular, by child-standards, and I had incredibly high grades. Me, at this moment, changed a lot -- from appearance, of course, to my personality.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I think I'd be friends with my past self, but I don't know how strong the friendship would be. I was a lot more closed off when I was younger, and while I'm still not a massively open book nowadays, I'm definitely a lot better than I used to be. We'd probably be able to have conversations about anything, but I don't know if I'd really get to know my old self (despite being him all those years ago...)

Back