• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not posting enough.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I don't feel inclined or 'responsible' for posting lots, but recently I personally want to post more. However the DCC isn't as active as it used to be so I can't post as much as I want to XD;

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
It's said that if you have nothing worthy to say, better say nothing. This discussion is a nonsense in my opinion.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Sometimes people have quite a few insightful things to say, but they maybe just too lazy to find the various discussions around the forum to contribute to. It's not always that people are forcing themselves to post a certain amount to the point of spamming or saying things that are better not said at all (though yes, you're certainly right that there's some of those around too.)

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Sometimes I feel that way. Despite me going to DeviantART a lot, I felt as if I didn't post that much, since I sometimes don't do anything. I've been here for almost a year and many people that started a week or a month after me had way more posts than me.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
In a way, I feel like a post too much and I rely on quanitiy over quality in my posts. My posts recently haven't been very well fleshed out and are usually just 2 or 3 sentences of me saying things, but not elaborating on them. I have a post count of about 1,350, which is quite respectable for someone who joined about 2 years ago, so I think I'm doing fine there.

I will say this though - I have been posting about 3-7 times each day, depending on how much time I spend on my laptop. This is a lot more than back in 2010, when I posted only a couple of times each week, and the posts back then were even lower quality than the posts I do today.

Darlimus

Fly to the Clouds!
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I hardly post anything, but that's because I have terrible Wifi. :P

I wish I could post more, too.. ;-;

..plus I am fairly new, so yeah. t-t

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
I'd say I post enough, though my low post count doesn't seem right for how many posts I'm making. =/

Back