• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not trying to impress you.. but I went to PG movie without my parents

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • I'm pretty sure most of us went through that stage where we did something that made us feel like TC and sometimes rebels.

Those times back when you learnt how to go to the Toilet and not the Potty and your friends couldn't

Back in Primary (Elementary) and Intermediate (Middle School) Myself and my friends' parents were very strict on letting us watch movies that were "above" are age (Like R13)
    The one of my friends (Who was 8 at the time) watched something that was R13 and told the whole class the next day. The whole class was pretty much all "Woah...." If you know what I mean..

What about you? Have you done something in your life to make you feel TC or Rebels?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Back when I was 6 or 7, I did something wrong. I ran home and my mother was chasing me. I locked the door and she was knocking like heck. I opened the door and I was in oh so large trouble. T^T

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, when I was 16...(Wow that was 5 years ago. o.O), my brother and I stole our dad's truck and drove around to stores to buy Nintendo/Pokémon toys and plushies. My parents don't like the idea of us buying video game stuff and driving without permission for we were "too old for video games" and "too young to drive on our own." We sure showed them. =D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ngl, I felt pretty hardcore when I was 7 and I played GTA with my uncle. Thought I was a big shot. But that's all I can recall, haha.

Oh, and when I was 3 and I wore overalls, I'd leave one strap hanging and I'd go around slapping people with it. I thought I was a fashionable badass.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • ^:pink_laugh:

I never have really done anything rebellious...especially when I was younger, I was always a little goody-two shoes. I think one time I wore a hat my grandpa gave me, and I turned it backwards. I felt like an awesome adult, even though I was only about five. I started putting 'kick me' signs on my brothers' backs, until I was told to take off the hat.

Years
  • I can't really remember anything to be honest.

I remember playing a game where you have to throw coins against a wall and the closest won the money, but it couldn't touch the wall or you lose. I nearly always won, so I felt like awesome person :3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I did the most rebellious things at such a young age.

One day, when I was in second grade... I PLAYED TRUANT. There I said it! I did get a beating from my dad afterwards but... I got to stay at home so it was worth it right?

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • I once smacked my ex-girlfriend when I was 13, and then kicked her. She dropped out of school, and I got beaten by my dad...

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • Have you done something in your life to make you feel TC or Rebels?
    actually, nothing. Only going on the computer when not allowed a few times.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I actually feel like a horrific pervert when I watch anime. Nevertheless, it's totally worth it.

As for being rebellious...

I helped fake a dead baby funeral, and have done... favors... (No, not THAT kind...) for my siblings.

I feel properly guilty. Yet still.

I'm nowhere near as bad as my sister.

"You had a cat?"
    "You went to Orlando last year?"
    "You took a secret vacation?"

All answered with,
    "Don't worry about it."

But I loves her~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Just staying up past my bedtime and watching TV... got caught once and learned my lesson.... to be more ninja-like about it xD I think I was like 9 or 10 at the time?

Nowadays I don't have a set bedtime and I can do whatever I want so long as I don't wake up others.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Well sweeties, when I was 16...(Wow that was 5 years ago. o.O), my brother and I stole our dad's truck and drove around to stores to buy Nintendo/Pokémon toys and plushies. My parents don't like the idea of us buying video game stuff and driving without permission for we were "too old for video games" and "too young to drive on our own." We sure showed them. =D

Did you have your license? If not, I'm sorry, but that's incredibly stupid and nothing to feel proud of. Way to risk yours, and other people's life.

If you had your license.. that's still pretty shameworthy. It would've been nice if you took it secretly to buy THEM something to surprise them.. but that's just incredibly selfish.

Maybe I'm just too goody-goody, but I don't think I've ever rebelled.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Well, occasionally, I ditch school. That's about it, I guess.

Played Grand Theft Auto games when I was younger, too.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't want to sound too bad ass or rebellious, but wear shirts inside out.

Oh yeah. BAMF!

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never been one to rebel a lot, but the first time that I can remember.. would probably be when my friend (or now my roommate) and I were like 9 or 10. My stepbrother bought the South Park movie, and Alyssa and I watched that thing at least 30 times, like spam-watched it, and all without my mom finding out. Because she didn't want us watching that kind of movie! ohohoh. Such rebels. >__> -cough-

I believe we did the same with American Pie. The first one. Yeah.

Back