• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not very good at introductions. (´・ω・`)

Clemps

I'm stuck in the bath
Years
  • But let's give it a go anyway. Hello! I'm a 20 year old story teller (and wannabe voice actor) who makes youtube videos for fun.

I've been looking for a forum where I can chat about Pokemon for a while, as I usually can't find people of my own age to discuss it with.
    Thought this would be the perfect place!

Crazy excited for X and Y, where I'll probably be making a video or two about it.

I'm not very good at ending introductions.

Years
  • Don't worry if you can't make good intros, we'll accept anyone here.

Welcome to PC, Clemps! I'm glad you joined, because I guess you have heard about all the recently-revealed Pokemon for Pokemon X & Y. I'm excited for the games as well, and I'm glad I got my 3DS right before the games were even announced. You should definitely contribute to the ongoing news and speculation in the popular Pokemon X & Y forums here, and you'll find some great topics over there. Any thoughts on which starter you'll pick? I'll probably be choosing Froakie since I love Water-types best.

While you're here, why not check out some of the other Pokemon gaming sections, as well as some off-topic boards like Chit Chat & Polls, and there's also the Forum Games/Pokemon Trivia as well as Fanclubs & Groups/Pokemon Clubs since playing fun, frantic games or joining clubs can be a good way to make new friends. I do hope you enjoy it here, and remember to read the rules or contact staff members like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno. She loves helping new members like you, and we have some helpful members outside of the staff as well.

I do hope you stay and be an active member, and I'm always open for a conversation anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Clemps. I think you have made a good start by introducing yourself. I'm excited about X and Y hype too, especially after many news incoming. I guess you have know where to talk about X and Y, right? Especially, this forum is perfect to talk about anything Pokemon too. Since Hikari and I am 20 years old too, we sure have something in common, yes? ^.^ I think you'll see more people with the same age besides of us. Not just that, you could also befriend any Pokemon fan from varying ages in here as well!

Anyway, don't be afraid of talking to us. Welcome, and nice to meet you in PC!

Last edited:

Clemps

I'm stuck in the bath
    Years
  • Any thoughts on which starter you'll pick? I'll probably be choosing Froakie since I love Water-types best.

I do hope you stay and be an active member, and I'm always open for a conversation anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

I'll probably go with Fennekin if it's final evolution is fire/psychic (psychic being my favourite type.)

I'll definitely pop in once a day and help contribute! Thanks buddy.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hi :) Welcome to PC :D Mee too I am SUPER EXCITED for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! I hope you find and make new friends!

Clemps

I'm stuck in the bath
    Years
  • Since Hikari and I am 20 years old too, we sure have something in common, yes? ^.^ I think you'll see more people with the same age besides of us. Not just that, you could also befriend any Pokemon fan from varying ages in here as well!

Anyway, don't be afraid of talking to us. Welcome, and nice to meet you in PC!

Gosh, I'm liking this place already. It's been so long since I've spoken to someone of my age range about Pokemon.

Feels good to get the ball rolling. Thanks for the lovely welcome!

Back