• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm oldschool

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2005
    I got linked here on my forums. I used to be obsesed with PokeMon. I sometimes play it on my GBA emulator or GBASP IRL if bored. (I got the new fire red one for 15 bucks from some store. =P)

Anyways. My IRL name is Calvin. I'm big on graphics. (www.buddykit.brightdev.com, buddykit project. Massive customisable kit. You'd have to check it out to see what its about.) I know someone made a Pikachu Buddy on there. It was pretty sweet.

I'm also a aquarium nut. If you need fish help, I'm the person to come too.

Sooo, uhhhh. Any questions? :\

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC, I see you love to be online...XD And there's a certain person here who loves goldfish...though its not me..xD And..anyway..I dun think I got any questions for now..XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hwello and welcome to the pokemon community. ^_____^ *Huggles*. I already see you'll fit fine here. ^^ Don't forget to check out the rules and enjoy yourself. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2005
    Yeah, I've allready skimmed though the rules a bit.

Are there any good pixel artists here?

Back