• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Danus

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

What I wanted, Btw. You got these ones still available?

Years
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

What I wanted, Btw. You got these ones still available?
    Seriously I am not done with the trade I am doing. If you want something you will have to wait. I can not tell you what I am when I am trading as I can not look in my boxes xx

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Ok Kerry, I appreciate this soo much. I am glad this thread is working opposed to the other one xP

Can you hold that Darkrai for like...10 minutes? I need to run to the store.

Years
    Ok Kerry, I appreciate this soo much. I am glad this thread is working opposed to the other one xP

Can you hold that Darkrai for like...10 minutes? I need to run to the store.
    Hmmmmmmmm yes ;) I am waiting on with your other poke by the way ;) xx

Sorry I didn't see your edit till after. I hope I don't make you late xx

Time for another break I think. I am going to go and get some dinner. I'll be back later xx If you post before I am back it doesn't count and it will be ignored. I don't want to have to read loads of junk after I get back ;) xx

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    Tigger, My trade isn't that high of a priority, but I would absoulutely love one within the next 1.5 hours. It is a low priority, as I have already said, so Danus can go before me if that would help you. I appreciate the stress you will feel from some vultures, which I am ashamed to say I may be one of... Willis, your patience is to be admired, as is yours, Tigger.

EDIT: I Didn't read that last part, sorry!

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    hey kerry i was wandering if you have the regigigas i asked for xx in the pm i sent you, i'm not trying to nagg, i was just wandering because i'm getting restless lol

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Wow Really? xD

Of course, I am gonna wait until Aron gets what he wants xP.

Tyranitar - Level 100
    Mewtwo - Jolly
    Hetran - Naive
    Entei ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ T
    Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

Those if no one wants those and after Everyone elses turn. Can I get heartscales on em please if thats possible?

Back