• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
    You givin away for free?
    If so,

Could i have this:
    Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

Thanks

Years
    um can people who previously got pokemon request again. I'm jus wondering. =p
    Of course, if you are the first poster ;) I can't be bothered to make a list of everyone I have traded with already. Although I do remember most.
    As long as no one who has not traded has also posted a request at the same time, anyone can trade as many times as they wany :) xx

You givin away for free?
    If so,

Could i have this:
    Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

Thanks
    Yep for free :) I shall just have a look now and see what I have :) Then I will add you and I will see you there as soon as I can :) xx

Last edited:

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
    Yep for free :) I shall just have a look now and see what I have :) Then I will add you and I will see you there as soon as I can :) xx[/QUOTE]

kk, thanks

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Ok, as no-one is waiting, I'm gonna go for a little while. I'll be back later on ;) xx
    Would i be able to request some when you come back? I read the rules and it said not to post till you said you're ready again. thanks.

Gusxx1

Years
    If you want something you can ask now :) I was only going because no one was here ;) xx

Oh! thanks. I was gonna ask for these if you still have them.
    Raikou
    Regice
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Suicune

Gusxx1

Years
    Thanks a lot! Once your finished with the above person could i request a few more? >.<

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
    Sorry again...can i have 4 lvl 100?
    hopefully they are good ones..but if there isn't i fine with just lvl 100

Back