• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    do you stil have zapdos, mewtwo, suicune, raikou, or deoxys(space c)??

Last edited:
    Years
    lol BTW thank you thankn you thank yOU!!! You are so generous!

when you come back, ill request the last requests i need too request (A Groudon, 2/3 Deoxys, and Cyndiquil, Chiqorita, and Todotile. Im just writing them down here so i do not forgvet! :P)

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hiya!

I need the following (if you have them):

Ho-oh (UT)
    Nature: Calm

Latias (UT)
    Nature: Timid

Kyogre (UT)
    Nature: Brave

* Deoxys (UT)
    Event: SPACE C or Gamestp.

* Ho-oh (UT)
    Event: MATTLE.

* Lugia (UT)
    Event: 10JAHRE.

* : High priority.

That's all! Any will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Friend Code: 4554 4451 6431

:]

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hellos
    i need;
    mew
    lugio
    ho oh
    celebi
    manaphy

shiny stone
    shiny stone
    moon stone
    moon stone
    moon stone xD

Years
    This is a Giveaway. I do not want anything in return.

There is a list of what I have in my trade thread in my sig. But this is not a complete list. Some things have gone and I have a lot more events besides those.

OK, things were getting a little crazy on that last thread. I had to start again because I just got lost and it was all a bit of a mess.

So,

There will be some new rules.

Do not post a request untill I have posted to say I am done with the last one. The first post after mine will be the first trade and so on. Anyone posting before I have stated the previous one has been completed shall be ignored. I do not care if you have to go in 10mins or whatever. This is the only way to do thing fairly.

ALL PM's will be ignored from this point onwards, unless I have PM'd you first. NO requests will be taken through PM's. Feel free to VM me but not to request something.

Thank You to all the nice patient people, I do appreciate it. This is a lk Yoong and time consuming thing I am doing. If anyone has ever traded multiple pokemon with multiple people you will know what I mean. Please do not rush me. I promise I am going as fast as I can. Rememeber that PM's slow things down for everyone.

When Requesting please state exactly what you want. If you are asking for an event pokemon, telling me which event you want will save time. I have multiples from many events, but not all, and not unlimited. If you just want a Darkrai for example and don't care which event please say so. If you don't state which one I will just give you whichever one I have the most of. When you make a request and I do not have what you want I will tell you and move on. Do not keep adding stuff or editing your post and changing it.

Format

Wait for me to tell you when I am ready to trade.
    Request up to 5 pokemon and 5 items.
    Leave your FC if it is not in your sig.
    Wait for me to reply

Finally thank you for helping me keep my stress levels down ;)

The vast majority of you are not reading the rules. I am not here to get insulting, nasty and just plain stupid PM's.

Thank you to the very few of you who have read the rules that I have traded with.

The rest of you are very close to ruining it for everyone.

Please remember
    I am doing you a favour for nothing !!
    If you do not get traded with, you obviously have not read the rules, or someone was faster than you. Deal with it.
    This is the very last warning.

It's ok if you request something but someone else has requested something a second or two before, that's fine, it happens. But it means you will have to try again.
    But requests made before I say I am ready will be ignored. Even if I am the last poster, and even if it looks like I have finished the previous trade.
    I will tell you when I am ready. I will not be forced into any trades.
    If you request again as you missed out earlier, you need to follow the same rules as before. Not b**** and moan at me because I skipped you, or ask if it's your turn yet.
    You decide when it's your turn by beating everyone else. I do not decide who's turn it is.

Now then, who wants some free stuff ;) ?? xx

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    charizard 10 anniv, blastoise 10 anniv, venusaur 10 anniv, pikachu pktopia, mewtwo event.
    need 2 lightball, 3 leftovers.
    can i have these please?
    since no one else is here yet... =)

Years
    Sure :) I will just see what I have. I think i only have the Charizard you want, so if you want the other items, I will need to give you 4 more pokemon. What 4 would you like ??

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    any pikachu events
    and

Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ 10th ~ 07147 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Entei ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ T

in order of preference

thanks!

Years
    any pikachu events
    and

Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ 10th ~ 07147 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Entei ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ T

in order of preference

thanks!
    Ok, sorry I need your FC again as I had to delete it to make space for others :) xx

Back