• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    i need entertainment(:
    rofl.
    i dont even know the girl so y would she be all mad for me saying something like that?
    rofl.
    cause you are being a spoilt brat cause you are not getting what you want. why dont you go back to getting someone to clone the pokemon you need.

Years
    Ok, stop causing issues people. I do not care what anyone has to say.
    I don't want this thread getting locked because people are acting childish.

Ok, lets try this again.
    Who, would like a handful of free pokemon and items ?? Huh ?? Anyone ??
    Let's keep this a happy place right people ;) xx

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
    So if possible could i have shiny magicarp (adamant if possible; if not any nature) if u have???
    plus some events? random is fine

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    i just started playing platinum (2 days ago) and the only reason i went out and got a ds lite and platinum was because im getting foot surgery (2morrow) im not sure how this works, but i think its 5 items and 5 pokemon, and ive been reading and i dont think anyone has made a request sense the last time you said "next"

i really dont like many of the new pokemon (last time i played pokemon was on ruby a long time ago, and i thought some were rediculous on that one.)

id like these pokemon either in egg form? if thats possible? or in normal

charmander - masterball?
    bulbasaur - (not picky)
    squirtle " "
    Lucario
    darkrai - i just love him, if you have him that would be great, if not. oh well.

and about your stress levels, dont worry about those kids. there are lots of people that are immature in this world. they have nothing better to do then be *jerks* lack of a better word. so lighten up. smile. and thank you for doing this, even if it doesnt come to me.

if anyone else wouldnt mind helping me with this

email [email protected]
    FC - 3137 2997 7173

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
    Me me .. trade with me.... please...

I want those:
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Milotic ~ さいきょう ~ 12157 ~ Lv 50 ~ ST

if you do not have them give me something like​

Years
    i just started playing platinum (2 days ago) and the only reason i went out and got a ds lite and platinum was because im getting foot surgery (2morrow) im not sure how this works, but i think its 5 items and 5 pokemon, and ive been reading and i dont think anyone has made a request sense the last time you said "next"

i really dont like many of the new pokemon (last time i played pokemon was on ruby a long time ago, and i thought some were rediculous on that one.)

id like these pokemon either in egg form? if thats possible? or in normal

charmander - masterball?
    bulbasaur - (not picky)
    squirtle " "
    Lucario
    darkrai - i just love him, if you have him that would be great, if not. oh well.

and about your stress levels, dont worry about those kids. there are lots of people that are immature in this world. they have nothing better to do then be *jerks* lack of a better word. so lighten up. smile. and thank you for doing this, even if it doesnt come to me.

if anyone else wouldnt mind helping me with this

email [email protected]
    FC - 3137 2997 7173
    Thank you, but I am not getting stressed. Other people are. I am quite happy to ignore immature people. I do hope your foot surgery goes ok :) I'm sorry someone beat you to it ;) feel free to try again later though ;) xx

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    grr, that took along time to type lol, elsei would have beat them ill post again when your done with them.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    do you by any chance have any of these left kerry?

Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

Entei ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ T
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

lol as you can tell i never transfered my pokes from GSC

Oh okay then, aren't we supposed to do this on the DS's? It's what we mostly do.

she's gettin them of her ranch lol xd

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh okay then, aren't we supposed to do this on the DS's? It's what we mostly do.
    Yeah of course . . . It's just that most of my pokemon are stored on my WII because my boxes get filled. I need to transfer them from my WII to my DS o trade them.

Anyhoo, the only Latias I have that are Timd and Modest, are both level 100. And one is shiny. So are they any good to you ??

do you by any chance have any of these left kerry?

Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

Entei ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ T
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

lol as you can tell i never transfered my pokes from GSC

she's gettin them of her ranch lol xd
    I do still have these as far as I can remember. Celebi I'm not too sure about, I have some at level 70 and some around 72.

grr, that took along time to type lol, elsei would have beat them ill post again when your done with them.
    I'm sure it did :cheeky: It was fun to read though ;) Next time, try typing the message out now, "Copy" it then, when you see my "next please" post you can just paste and send ;) Thats what I would do hehe xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    One or the other. Timid is best for the Latias. But anyhow, aren't I allowed to take them both? I wil only take one if you don't want me to take both Latias. Another thing? Could you nickname them or are those Pokemon obtained in a trade before?

Years
    One or the other. Timid is best for the Latias. But anyhow, aren't I allowed to take them both? I wil only take one if you don't want me to take both Latias.
    Of course you can take both, I just didn't know if you still wanted them with level 100 tis all.
    I got them both from GTS so, can't nickname them. Sorry.
    Ok, I will add you and see you there in a sec xx

Back