• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Celph Titled

iBattle
    Years
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

if you still got those 4, i can take them off your hands :)

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ SPACE C ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

please???will do anything you want

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    i would like a mew, mewtwo and and legendary dogs if u have them, i dnt particularly care about if there legit or not i just want them lol pm me back as soon as possible please, why u quitting?

Years
    Hey everyone, the reason I have been away for a few days, is because, I just got Platinum. So technically I am not quiting anymore hehe.

However, I do not want any of my Pearl pokemon on Platinum (except a couple I already moved). So I am just trying to decide whether it's worth still giving away the Pearl pokemon as I do want to start over again on Platinum, but I may need them. So I think I'll stop when I still have one of each.

Anyhoo, just wanted to give you all a heads up. I'm not near a Wifi connection right now so I can't do any trades at this moment. But I'll be back later and have some pokemon for people. BUT as I have said before I don't save pokemon for people, you weill have to re-request what you want when I say I am ready.

Ok, so see you later xx

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    That's not what I said is it. I said i will give em out untill I have one of each left.

oh ok!! ^^
    soo, what do you have left? and apparently you cant trade right now right?
    do you know when you are able to trade?, ill be back when you can
    (and please dont ignore my request, i really need those pokemons T_T)

thx in advance

~redragon94

Years
    which hayley u have?did u mind to list out?
    I don't know right now, I'd have to look in my ranch. I'll PM you later with a list :) xx

oh ok!! ^^
    soo, what do you have left? and apparently you cant trade right now right?
    do you know when you are able to trade?, ill be back when you can
    (and please dont ignore my request, i really need those pokemons T_T)

thx in advance

~redragon94
    I don't know what I have left. I don't have the game on me. I have a lot left. I don't know when I'll be able to trade. Today some time probably.

Last edited:

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    I don't know right now, I'd have to look in my ranch. I'll PM you later with a list :) xx

I don't know what I have left. I don't have the game on me. I have a lot left. I don't know when I'll be able to trade. Today some time probably.

okie!! thx for the info ^^

Celph Titled

iBattle
    Years
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

if you still got copies of them, you know who to contact ;D, LOL.

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
    good, you are still giving away. Do you have a copy of shaymin, I would like one of them. Any stats, i don't care.

I would like a copy of Shaymin, Raquaza, Jirachi

Last edited:
    Back