• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Years
    Um... Is there no one to trade with at the moment?
    If so, could I have the following:
    Darkrai ~ えいがかん~ 01747 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ 10th ~ 07147 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

If you want, I could clone them and trade them back so that more people could get it...
    I am waiting for a response for a trade. And i do not want my pokemon cloned.

i dun mind even if it is a bidoof.:-)
    I can promise you it isn't ;) Which FC shall I use ??

Last edited:
    Years
    Would you be willing to give any of these (LATIAS, LUGIA,Ho-Oh, Darkrai, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi.) ???

(id dont care if they are 10ANNV or whatever. Just as long as they are the Pokemon XD)

O! and i forgot! The most one i want is that SHINY MAGICARP! XD

(wait...no lvl 100 latias! :P)

Years
    Would you be willing to give any of these (LATIAS, LUGIA,Ho-Oh, Darkrai, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi.) ???

(id dont care if they are 10ANNV or whatever. Just as long as they are the Pokemon XD)

O! and i forgot! The most one i want is that SHINY MAGICARP! XD

(wait...no lvl 100 latias! :P)
    Ok, let me see what I can do xx

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, I am ready when you are xx Are the ones you lised the ones you have left to complete it or is there more ??

no, i believe after this ill just have a few non-event ones to go :)

thank you so much. so what, may i just trade random Pokemon that i do not want for these generous Pokemon?

Years
    no, i believe after this ill just have a few non-event ones to go :)

thank you so much. so what, may i just trade random Pokemon that i do not want for these generous Pokemon?
    Yes anything will do. I can only trade 5 at a time. But if no one else wants to trade after this I can give you the rest you need if I have them. Unless of course you don't want to complete it just yet ;) xx

Years
    Yes anything will do. I can only trade 5 at a time. But if no one else wants to trade after this I can give you the rest you need if I have them. Unless of course you don't want to complete it just yet ;) xx

lol :P i mihght have time for the rest, but incase i dont, may you reserve them for a bit, until later tonight (4 oclock Canadien Time. Right now in Toronto its 8:30!

EDIT: Yup I have time for the rest! :)

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH! This has helped ALOT!

lol whats last...just the Hoen events :P! Lets do it! (lol i cant say enough how thankful i am!)

Last edited:
    Years
    lol :P i mihght have time for the rest, but incase i dont, may you reserve them for a bit, until later tonight (4 oclock Canadien Time. Right now in Toronto its 8:30!
    We'll see ;) I don't know if I will be around then. It's half 1 pm here. So that will be kinda late here. If I am on you can try ;) xx

EDIT: Wait, if we do it now, ill have time! :)

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH! This has helped ALOT!
    oh ok, is it Darkrai, Celebi, Deoxys and Jirachithat you need now ??

Last edited:
    Years
    We'll see ;) I don't know if I will be around then. It's half 1 pm here. So that will be kinda late here. If I am on you can try ;) xx

oh ok, is it Darkrai, Celebi, Deoxys and Jirachithat you need now ??

no, you already gave me darkrai. but the rest yes! Thanks! Im waiting for the trade! :) :) :)

Years
    no, you already gave me darkrai. but the rest yes! Thanks! Im waiting for the trade! :) :) :)
    Oh ok, I forgot which ones I gave already ;)

PS sorry about the background noise during that trade . . . . if you heard any of it anyhoo . . .

Ok, that trade is finished. Who is next ?? xx :cheeky:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    i wanted the Darkrai and the Manaphy and can you have the Manaphy or Darkrai hold a Dawn Stone?

I found the pokemon on your thread:
    Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

Well im not sure if you can but can you also give me : (*if you cant thats okay)
    Regice ~ Sassy, Serious
    Regirock ~ Serious, Adamant
    Registeel ~ Naughty, Hasty
    (sorry if i sound greedy)

Back