• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
You wouldnt happen to have ANY cyndaquil do you? Nature or shinyness doesnt matter. If not, then I would like to ask for Naughty Entei and the level 100 Blissey, if that is at all possible.

Also, not to sound rude or pushy, but I do believe you didnt get to my post on page 6, just checking. Like I said, forgive me if that came out rude, but I dont know how else to word it. It is a very nice thing that you are doing and you should be commended. If you want I can make a forum signature for you, if you so desire it xD.

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
Years
Deoxys ~ 10th ~ 07147 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
i don't want to sound greedy but may i have these ones please

@willis could you make me a forum signature for me please

Years
Ok, I am back. I'm just gonna see where I got to.

You wouldnt happen to have ANY cyndaquil do you? Nature or shinyness doesnt matter. If not, then I would like to ask for Naughty Entei and the level 100 Blissey, if that is at all possible.

Also, not to sound rude or pushy, but I do believe you didnt get to my post on page 6, just checking. Like I said, forgive me if that came out rude, but I dont know how else to word it. It is a very nice thing that you are doing and you should be commended. If you want I can make a forum signature for you, if you so desire it xD.
I have not finished page 6 yet. I have not yet reached your post xx

Don't want to seem pushy or mean, just wondering if you got the master ball still. Thanks! :)
Yes I still have them. How many did you want ??

Shiny Fearow and Shiny Floatzel and Shiny Pelliper plz.
I don't have a shiny Fearow any more. But you can have the other 2 xx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
hi im back from sch. was wonderin if i could have some more event pokemons and some masterballs...
if ure free and have got spares and got no trade right now..?

i noe greed got the better out of me but seeing this as the only chance i could get events...i cant control myself...

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
hey Trigger im Going to school right now so ill be on in 8 hours (it is 6:16AM my time) so wherever you are can you please hang on to the Darkrai and the Manaphy? and can you have the Manaphy or Darkrai hold a Dawn Stone?

I found the pokemon on your thread:
Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

Well im not sure if you can but can you also give me : (*if you cant thats okay)
Regice ~ Sassy, Serious
Regirock ~ Serious, Adamant
Registeel ~ Naughty, Hasty
(sorry if i sound greedy)

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Sorry for me being so impatient to even overlook your trade thread :(

I've made a simple list, with pokémon I hope you can miss.
Latias ~ Modest
Suicune ~ Serious
Dialga (Lvl 100)
Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Deoxys ~ SPACE C ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

I know it will take a while to respond, so i'll wait :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2009
you can trade any me any event shinies or ev ill take pm if u want to trade thx and bye

Back