• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Returning. Again. For like the 4th time. XD

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
Years
  • Hey guys! So I used to come here a lot in the past, but life's been crazy with internet. Many things have changed while I was growing up, but I will never forget the good times I've had here and the friends that I've met, although most of my friends are gone now. So I've decided to rejoin again.

I'm not currently playing any Pokemon games, outside of helping my friends in Black/White Version while they livestream, but I do plan on getting B2/W2 on launch, so I shall resharpen my skills at that time, as I a rusty as crap now. (For the first time in my life, I don't know all the pokemon names by heart since Gen V came out. :( Waiting for B2/W2 to dedicate them to memory.) In the meantime, I thought I would just hang out and check out the strategy forums, as well as the recently added non-Pokemon online games section, as I'm currently very active in a multi-game clan. So yeah, hit me up if you guys want a new friend or wanna chat about stuff. Cheers! :D

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome back and hey who knows, maybe the 4th time's the charm! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Well others may have left but certainly a lot more have joined us in the process. :P Ahh B/W 2 has a lot of people interested in playing it... and yes it probably will help jog your memory with the 5th gen Pokemon. Ahhh nice interests there, you should enjoy yourself really easily around there and make plenty of friends. I'm always up for a good chat with new people and i'm sure others are as well, just talk around. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back