• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Shadowhawkfrost

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • I'm Shadowhawkfrost

RPG maker, you say? Let's Player, you say? Those are quite feets

I'm Shadowhawkfrost

Good feets, that is! Welcome to PC! It's nice to meet you too! We do have sections that can help satisfy your interests~ For example, there's the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews section which I moderate! So, feel free to post up a Let's Play thread there! You can also go to the Game Development board if you want to check that out too. ^^

I'm Shadowhawkfrost

And heeeeeey, if you ever want to talk! You can always VM or PM me! I'm always open~ Also, feel free to ask a member of the staff team if you need some form of assistance, okay? Anywho, enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hey Shadowhawkfrost, welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's niced to meet you as well! {:3}

Ah, so you're an RPG maker, eh? The Game Development section seems perfect for you then, which is where you can showcase any RPGs you have in progress and or have completed! And for let's plays, feel free to check out the Let's Play section we have here on PC in our Video Games section! :3 And feel free to check out the rest we have to offer here on PC as well! We have so much to offer from all things Pokémon, to roleplaying, to art/design, ROM hacking, etc! We're a worldwide community as well and we're always expanding, so you'll be able to make friends and interact with others who share common interests with you! (:

Anyways, if you haven't done so, please be sure to look at the forum rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble! If you have questions, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'll be glad to help out anytime! ^^ We also have the Community Questions & Feedback section here for you to ask questions about the PokéCommunity or you could also make a suggestion to the forum or give feedback in general! :3

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to either send me a friend request and or leave a VM on on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Back