• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm sick and I don't wanna get out of bed

Sirfetch’d

I'm so sick guys and I don't plan on getting out of bed. I hate days like this. Someone comfort me

Lucid

Ima rub ur feet and cook you chicken soup, not in that order

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Ima rub ur feet and cook you chicken soup, not in that order

i personally think it would be better in that order, give the soup that extra kick ya feel

Lucid

This brings up the question of how much Chase enjoys feet.

Sirfetch’d

Drink some delicious chicken noodle soup.

Also this echinacea shit does wonders. It's like dandelion guts smashed into pill form and it boosts the crap out of your immune system. Whenever I'm sick I just alternate echinacea pills and chicken noodle soup and I'm better in a day.

.. then again I sometimes wonder if I'm buying into some crazy home remedy crap like grinding rhino horns to solve warts or something bananas like that. o.0

I'm out of chicken noodle but I found some tomato soup and it's definitely looking appealing right now. I've never heard of those pills before though :o Sounds interesting!

Years
  • I've taken to drinking basically lemonade (lemon juice and honey, yum) whenever I'm sick. Well, only really helps with some things, although it was really helpful when I had some weird lung congestion going on the other year. I think it was that? I don't remember exactly, I just remember being awake all night because of it and I was not happy.

Also it's tasty.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm playing Emerald. You should play Emerald too. I'll come over and we can trade via link cable.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'll be the flames in this jetpack 'cause I'm sizzling up yo legs bruh!

Back