• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im sneaking in...

Years
  • Hi im SneakyScraggy!

Im from Holland and i walked here in thanks to my pal ShadowExcadrill.
    I like gaming on my PS3 on which i do MW3, FIFA 11 and Uncharted 3.
    I also got an DS with Pokemon Platinum.

PBJTzendriod

Ruler Of Zendriod
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    cool ur from eurpoe finally met some1 from there! welcome 2 the forums and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Welcome to this great forum.

Holland sounds like an awesome country. I plan to visit, or maybe even move to Den Haag, or somewhere near there one day.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome to the forums! We're happy to have you here. I love to visit Holland someday, I heard it's really beautiful there. :) .. I remember getting Diamond & Pearl for the first time and play it on my DS. It was one of the best gaming experience I ever had. Well, the graphics and the new features are awesome which makes it more exciting and adventurous to play! I hope your having the same experience with Platinum, and try to play HG/SS and B/W too! .. I'm a fan of Scraggy too, I consider it cute even though some does not! There's something special about it, and if your wondering who my favorite Pokemon is, my username answers it for you. ^^

Anyway, if you have any questions or if you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a message! I would love to help you out. Another thing is, don't forget to read the rules, or the staff will hunt you down in case you broke some! With that, have a great time here at PC, so go ahead and start your journey! :)

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Yeah. Welcome to PC, here you'll find the greatest members, including mods and admins.
    Just enjoy and relax. Hope you have a good time here and be friendly to others.
    Read the rules/FAQs if you are in trouble.
    Good luck on your new journey by then.

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to the forums! We're happy to have you here. I love to visit Holland someday, I heard it's really beautiful there. :) .. I remember getting Diamond & Pearl for the first time and play it on my DS. It was one of the best gaming experience I ever had. Well, the graphics and the new features are awesome which makes it more exciting and adventurous to play! I hope your having the same experience with Platinum, and try to play HG/SS and B/W too! .. I'm a fan of Scraggy too, I consider it cute even though some does not! There's something special about it, and if your wondering who my favorite Pokemon is, my username answers it for you. ^^

Anyway, if you have any questions or if you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a message! I would love to help you out. Another thing is, don't forget to read the rules, or the staff will hunt you down in case you broke some! With that, have a great time here at PC, so go ahead and start your journey! :)

Holland isn't that great ^^, it rains a lot. Althrough my pal ShadowExcadrill told me a lot about this place, id like to learn more.

TY

Welcome to the PC, pal.
    Hope you may have fun in here ^^

Back