• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm So Old, I Remember... (A Thread/Game For Reminiscing!)

Years
    The idea is to post something about either PC, the internet, or the world in general that you remember.

Please try to start with the phrase: "I'm so old..."

I'm so old, I remember when the DCC was changed monthly!

Years
    I'm so old, I was born in 1990. I remember listening to the Spice Girls in third grade, seeing the Yankees win the World Series in fifth grade, when Misty was in the anime, watching shows like Hey Arnold, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Angry Beavers, etc, playing Gold version for the first time (was my first pokemon game), playing Spongebob on the Gameboy Color, joining this site in 2005, finding out about a Johto remake...

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I'm so old I managed to buy each and every single type of gameboy that ever came out.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    im so old,i remember when i joined serebii
    and i know when thew mod closes this what theyll say

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm so old I remember when The Strokes saved music.

Years
    I'm so old I remember my parents buying my first console (a cheap imitation of megadrive) because my older cousins didn't let me play Super Mario on their Game Boy. D: (the first that ever came out. The HUGE grey one xD)

Back