• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Sorry Akinari. Here Is Another Story

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
    Years
    I'm sorry Akinari. Here is another story.I hope that this stroy can prove that I'm a good writer.

Dr.Latios Stories: The Mad Pokemon

Once upon a time, there was a boy called Tommy. He was a good Pokemon trainer. He only had one pokemon, it was Pikachu .One day, Tommy was battling a wild Pinceo. Tommy wanted that pokemon so much, but Pineco got away. Tommy blamed Pikachu because he was the one battling Pineco. Tommy said "Why did you let him get away? I wanted to catch him so much!" Pikachu said "I'm sorry." Tommy said "Well sorry isn't good enough." "Why isn't it enough?" said Pikachu. "Because I wanted that pokemon since I saw it. Which was when I was five." "I don't want to be your Pokemon. I'm going to find a better trainer than you." ?I don't care, go, so what?" said Tommy. ?I?m already on my way!"

I'm Sorry Pikachu

10 days pasted as Tommy and Pikachu Separated. But Tommy started to feel lonely and started to Miss Pikachu. He suddenly found Pikachu's foot tracks. He had an idea and followed the tracks and found Pikachu. ?I?m sorry Pikachu...? said Tommy. Pikachu didn't answer. ?I mean, I was mean just because of that pokemon I wanted so much. But now, I missed you. Please come back. Please." said Tommy, turning his head down. Then Suddenly Pikachu said "Apology accepted". They both lived happily ever after. And Tommy never did something like that again.

Did you like it, Akinari?

Years

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
    Years
    this one was better. still you have alot of grammar mistakes and use of happily ever after and once upon a time but other than that this is good. Microsoft word will help you with grammar!

Back