• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm sorry for the off-topic post.... Kimi and Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Hi.

Some of you may remember me from waaay back. Anyways, I know this is very off topic, and you can lock it, etc. But I was wondering if Orange and Kimi(or, you may know her as Mangaturtle) are still here? Also, does anyone know their AIM's? I've been gone for... months.. And they were both very good friends and I'd like to say hi to them.

Anyways, again I'm sorry.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=122

Orange is there, but I dunno if her AIM is up to date. And this doesn't go here. This is probably best suited for... Other Chat? o_O I dunno where it goes. Someone else can move it elsewhere if it doesn't go there. XP

^^; And welcome back - how've you been?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    The reason I put it there was because they were always in that section of PC. :p

I've been playing FFXI the whole time I was away from PC. ^^; Awesome game. Nice to see you again.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Blah, FFXI. Steals people's souls it does. <.<
    Welcome back, even if you prolly don't have the fondest memories of me. XD Hopefully I've gotten a little nicer since then. ._.

Years
  • orange*berry (i know her as jiji or orenji) has left pc and has her own forums now.her aim is mahou ji. but shes never on. (ive heard her mention you)

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I know who your talking about but I haven't seen either of them in a while.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Wow an old PC member that I remember. I doubt you remember me though. Oh and do not play that game. It's dangerous...

Player 1: "Ooo a ladybug"
    Ladybug is level 99. Player 1 was horribly mauled by the ladybug.
    Player 2: "Better get him a Phoenix Down..."
    ~~
    Shopkeeper: "That will 100400 Gil."
    Player 2: "Guess I have to take out a loan."
    ~~6 months later (real life)~~
    Head of Square-Enix: "You missed a payment on your loan. I'm going to have to repossess your computer!"
    Player 2: "But it's an online game!"
    Head of Square-Enix: "You didn't read the fine print!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back