• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I'm stuck(Help!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    I'm stuck in RedFire and don't know what to do. Could someone help me? I don't know second password to enter Rocket Base on Five Island. I can't enter Cerulean Cave and Dotted Hole on Six Island. I was in Tanoby Key (Cave in Sevault Canyon on Seven Island) and opened a door, but I don't know where this door is. Please, help me out. It's realy cool game and I realy don't want to be stuck. Everything will help, just write!!!

Living_Dream

Jirachi Awaits!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    Let's see.

To get in dotted hole you need to have helped out Lorelei in Icefall Cave on Four Island. After that, you can find the Sapphire, but the Scientist will steal it, BUT tell you the password. Head back and you should be able to get in the hideout. Get the Sapphire back, then take it to Celio. The machine will be complete, and you can then go into Cerulean Cave.

Oh, Tanoby Key makes the Unown appear in Tanoby Ruins ;)

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
  • You guys are amazing. For some reason I can never remember just precisely where to find that second password... and I usually rock at RPGs. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back