• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm taking THREE requests.

Sawyer

���
Years
i don't think you know anything about graphics, man. first of all, backgrounds don't overwhelm full black or gray original bgs. second, the pixel art wasn't even a problem. i didn't even look at the request. the first thing i do is click the pic link. if it's bad, i don't even look at anything else. Rayquaza_and_Deoxys - if you'd read the first post, it says i need you to fill out the form.
Lil' Schu - i can't do anything about that now, i didn't save a .psd. you don't have to use it; i can redo it, but i'd rather not, because the cropping took me a really long time.

Years
BG Color/effects: Red and Blue
Size: 400x100
Text: Bannai Lover!!! A Member Of Team Magma
Pic:
Bannai.gif

Anything Else: Gold Border

Sawyer

���
Years
that pic won't work. the image is almost completely cut off by it's own size.

Sawyer

���
Years
R&D - you mind if i call you that? anyway, that could work, but it ain't a pic, it's a sprite, which don't look good on banners.
Golden Deoxys - no, probably not.

Sawyer

���
Years
i'm not gonna work harder than you on this one; i don't even know who this guy is.

Sawyer

���
Years
look, you can't expect me to do anything with that, can you? just find a picture for yourself, and i'll use it, okay?

Ninja

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2005
Is my 2nd request working? if not I won't bother again.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
The Legendary ACManga said:
Lil' Schu - i can't do anything about that now, i didn't save a .psd. you don't have to use it; i can redo it, but i'd rather not, because the cropping took me a really long time.
It's okay. Really. I have an idea to use the size. ^^

I sill love it. <>3

Back