• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I'm the first to reply on GB Forums, so...

What rare Pokemon do you have? (can vote more than once)

• Chimecho

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Feebas

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Latios/Latias

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Bagon

• Horsea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsola

• Heracross

• Pinsir

• Surskit

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Ralts

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    all the legendaries will struggle a little... but as long as they don't run they're just sitting ducks waiting for you to be captured (just use either Shedinja or a Pokemon with imprison+rest/recover and the legendary pokemon is a sitting duck).

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    i have all of them exept chimecho and feebas, now that i think about it i never thouight they were rare exept for latios (ofcourse) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    can you guys tell me were you got feebas and wat your frase was ( exactly which square)

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Relicanth, I went there, was diving and surfing for a while...found it after 10 minutes

Pikachu, that arse just didn't show, and then at last I caught 2 in a row and when I stashed them at the daycare people they instanly made an egg which came out after 5 minutes of running and then I gave one of the pikachus a thunderstone and that completed my pok?dex

Chimecho, another one of those freakin creatures...while searching for I caught a shiny Shuppet :)

Corsola, a friend told me it was below victory road, took me along time of fishing, but I caught it

Heracross, quite hard, but not too hard

Pinsir, it was the first to encounter in the western part of the safari zone, instant catch after throwing some blocks at him...

Feebas, just a simple matter of finding the right spot, after that: too easy

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I caught a Ralts at the beginning of my Ruby game so it was easy. I caught Pinsir and Heracross pretty quickly at the Safari Zone. I traded for Corsola and Skitty. I caught Chimecho on top of Mt. Pyre really quickly so I was very lucky. I also caught Surskit, Relicanth, Horsea, Latios, Latias and Bagon. But I have yet to catch a Feebas. One of only 10 more Pokemon I need. I encountered Feebas but then got lazy and made it faint.

Back