• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Trading Away a Celebi and a Mew. Awesome Deal!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    Both are Legit neither are cloned. What I'm looking for is a shiny Pokemon to start my shiny collection. List your offers and the Mew or Celebi could be yours.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    The Mew is level 41. Celebi was met at Stark mountain (Lv 100). I don't know if they are events.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    Would you like to trade ktn? What would you like for the shiny Porygon Z or Dialga?

I'm not sure, I got the Celebi off of one of my msn contacts. There is nothing wrong with it. No Pokerus and it plays perfectly in Pokemon Battle Revolution and has all the correct attacks and whatnot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Um, the Celebi is hacked. The only legit Celebis are from events and cannot be caught in the game.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Celebi cannot be caught legitly at Stark Mountain so it is hacked. Could you tell us the location and OT/ID of the Mew as well? Hacks are not allowed to be traded here.. Maybe refer to the sticky next time to see when a Mew/Celebi is legit. If the Mew is legit, you can trade it and not Celebi. If both were hacked, this thread has to go down. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    Oh, sorry. I didn't know.

I thought Pokemon were not legit if they appeared as "Bad Eggs" in Battle Revolution...like that shaymin I got. I can't even use it.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ah, that Shaymin is a real bad hack. PBR only blocks anything outside the normal limits, such as a pokemon's EVs or its stats. It would allow a Celebi caught in some random place. Could you tell me the OT/ID and location of the Mew please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    The Mew is from Hoenn. I have two Mews from Hoenn from two different people.

The IDs are 06930 and 21960.

The OTs are MYSTRY and SETH. I'm guessing Seth is hacked.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
    06930 is good. 21960 isn't. Maybe you can ask your msn contacts for a refund for the Celebi and bad Mew. You're allowed to trade the 06930 one here. So.. Proceed please. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    Lol, okay...SO! Does anyone want a LEGIT Mew? (Not trading Celebi). I'm basically looking for any shiny to start my collection.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    I'm sorry to say my Mew was stolen. I wanted to copy it, and they never gave it back...

Back