• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'm Unbeatable!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, can I just say it's awful, and leave now? XD

In my opinion, it's not THAT bad...But it isn't good either. The only thing about the song I like is that it describes, me! XD

Years
    I wonder, just how much interest does this song generate? So far, I've seen mixed reviews for this song. But, it sure is interesting, seeing all those spoilers for the Japanese version, that's for sure. I guess 4Kids thought they could sneak that past us, but some people found out rather quickly. Some of us fans, we are smarter than they probably think we are. But, nonetheless, nice try, on their part.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I really didn't have anything against the song as far as it sounds, its not my favorite dub opening, but I also don't dislike it. (then again, I dont dislike any of the dub openings. I've always liked them for some reason.) But it did seem like the lyrics gave away a few things.... but....unless you sit there and really think about you really wouldn't notice... at least....it wouldn't ruin much for the little kids watching it. XD

Years
    I love your answer, Drew, so double talkish. Heh.

I didn't know there was Symphonic Melody originally and thought they went from Challenger to Battle Frontier and wondering if 4Kids would have to make a new intro like the fourth one because that's a good gap. I was wrong after I saw the Symphonic Melody one a week after this aired. Nice ish visuals, but not much else. Heh.

Years
    After watching the Japanese Battle Frontier and Symphonic Medley videos over again, I could locate some of the scenes that are used for the US opening. It's just that the scenes are pasted in a much different order, for the US opening. But it was interesting, nonetheless. I sure had fun trying to find almost all the little parts that make up the US opening.

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    I don't know why you guys are complaining about the song itself, I actually give 4kids two thumbs up for this dub OP. Even though it had a little to many spoilers, it was pretty darn good. The only part that sucks are the scenes, they competely butchered the scenes. Taking some of the scenes in Symphonic Medley and Battle Frontier and slapping them together was not a good idea. They used the scene with all of the Frontier Brains with Noland unshadowed. First of all, the Battle Frontier didn't even air in the US/UK yet, but they put scenes with Battle Frontier Brains in them. And second, they leave Noland unshadowed when Satoshi hasn't even faced Noland yet (In the US/UK), major spoiler there.

Since they used most of the Battle Frontier scenes, I'd hate to see what they'd really do with the actual Battle Frontier OP.

Last edited:

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
    Gotta say a lot for this one.

Its good. I tihnk that the guitar piece at the beginning that lasts for 2 seconds and at the end too is a nice touch. But still theres the fact of. The lyrics sound too bragg-ish. Still Ash is a good pokemon trainer. None the less its better than some of the others out there, like for instance seasons 2 song wasnt vey good in my opinion. So, this isnt requesting for it this is merely asking, can anyone find a fixed link as this one broke :D lol. What a coincedince i spend ages loking and then i find a link and its broken (life)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back