• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im very shy

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It hurts and it sucks, but idk I feel like I have learned something from every person who has ever hurt me when I cared for them deeply. Every time I've been hurt I usually think to myself "well everyone gets hurt." Idk... I don't mean that in a depressing way, that's just life. You're going to be hurt once and a while and you can either let it crumble you and cry why me forever or realize we all face things like this and take something from it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Never felt that before, because I've never had my heart broken by someone I "love". Granted, I don't really love many people. But I can imagine it makes you very very sad. One would probably feel like the cease to function, really. That's how I imagine it. Hopefully I'll never have to learn.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You mean that very first moment when truth shatters the pink glass you were looking through? It's like all the colors get sucked away; all what you believed is true just gets drained out of you, leaving an empty shell. While everyone around you remains the same, you are not anymore. No joy, nothing can cheer you up; just emptyness.

If you want to hear a more scientific approach: it's similar to the symptoms you have to experience after the death of a beloved relative. Despair, anger,... and finally acceptance.

Years
  • My heart is deeply broken

I am so much hurted that i dnt wanna live i wanna suicide

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back