• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Image-based search engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Is there such thing as an image-based search engine? Like a website where you can draw a picture with your mouse and then the search engine will search for stuff related to that picture?

I think it would be useful because sometimes I forget what things are called but I remember what they look like so I could draw it and then search for it on the internet.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yea but that only finds the same picture you put into it.

Years
  • Hmmm, this remonds me of something i read about once.
    it was about where you type in a bunch of words and it builds a picture for you. Like if you type in hellicopter, shark and ocean and then arange them in the places you want it'll build a picture like that for you but useing an image search engine.
    I don't know if thats what you meant but idk "/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nope. there is absolutely nothing of the sort.

Ask again in 10 years.

rausiee

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    It was possible to make earch on Image based. I am some time doing this type of search in Google. Google peovide this searching for that you have to type word and click on Image option in left corner in Google home page. After this Google provide so many picture to you and search our required pictures form it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back