• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine...

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • Imagine, 10 Pokedex holders are all in a fight... Isn't it's gonna be very fun!? Here's the sketch image:
    Imagine...

Tell me, what do you think ;) And I do not own Coronis' picture/scans!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Yup I'm excited too:D But if archie is really smart then after the last picture given by Coronis where the dex holders are about to unite, he should hit them with a tidal wave from kyogre since if they meet and develop a strategy it will be the end of him. By the way I am curious how archie will turn it around? He could have if he didn't discard jirachi. If it was Sird then it would be different.Also anyone understand the words and pictures on the sketches? I kinda don't see Red, Green, and Emerald? Thanks

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
  • Imagine, 10 Pokedex holders are all in a fight... Isn't it's gonna be very fun!? Here's the sketch image:

Imagine...

Tell me, what do you think ;) And I do not own Coronis' picture/scans!​

OMG!!! Awesomeness!!! All ten united?! That is going to be THE greatest thing ever!!!!!! Of course, I'd still like to know all fine details that took place in Wonderland 10... But this information here is sweet!!!! However, if such an awesome event like this happens, what if something bad happens to all 10, like in the FRLG saga ending...?

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Yup I'm excited too:D But if archie is really smart then after the last picture given by Coronis where the dex holders are about to unite, he should hit them with a tidal wave from kyogre since if they meet and develop a strategy it will be the end of him. By the way I am curious how archie will turn it around? He could have if he didn't discard jirachi. If it was Sird then it would be different.Also anyone understand the words and pictures on the sketches? I kinda don't see Red, Green, and Emerald? Thanks

I remember seeing a picture of Manaphy in one of coronis's picture scans. I think that might be a reason why Archie discarded Jirachi, because he wants Manaphy now.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • I remember seeing a picture of Manaphy in one of coronis's picture scans. I think that might be a reason why Archie discarded Jirachi, because he wants Manaphy now.

Well well, it make sooo much sense XD
    Well, my theory is as close as yours. Maybe Manaphy will lead to Platinum Saga?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hope you mean a 5 vs 5 battle. Because to me, a 10 vs 1 (or less than 6) battle is really one-sided and boring.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • I hope you mean a 5 vs 5 battle. Because to me, a 10 vs 1 (or less than 6) battle is really one-sided and boring.
    Not if say, that one person had an all powerful 'legendary' that could squish most pokemon and people flat by putting a fin down on them (not to mention having a sword that can deflect all attacks) and the other people only had teensy-weensy normal pokemon. =D

Back