• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imakuni?'s what annoys you quiz

What annoys you?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I think bullies and slow internet.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    That tis terribly hard for me ^^;

I'd have to go with three...... Teachers , bullies & Slow internet.
    But the thing that annoys me most is Bullies.

In my school existence so far , i have loathed alot of teachers. A few of them have made my life a complete nightmare. >.< Some Teachers are just seriously over stressed , and some are just plain evil.

They can ruin your life and really ruin your school life aswell. We need peace in every way possible, forever.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    -people who never shuts up

-people who invite him/herself to something that s/he is not expected or even wanted to go

-people who gets ultimately close to me without seeing if I'm comfortable

-teachers throwing tests all on the same day

-annoying players for online games who refuse to learn, refuse to listen, has too big of an ego to think that he/she is always right and tries to be leader to drill the team to the ground, and then, blames everything on teammates and leaves the game

Slow internet doesn't bother me... I got used to it. o.o;

Years
    stalis... what is your beef with me... anyway i told kairi and dakota about this so bye!
    in fact i think im gonna leave pc...
    EDIT
    Ive decided after alot of thinking to come back. i know i wasnt gone long but it was enough for me to cool down

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    -Getting up in the morning (Ugh... Need more sleep... @_@)
    -Flaming (**** and **** and **** all over again. ;_; )
    -Slow Internet (Bwahahaha! Die phone lines! >xD)
    stalis... what is your beef with me... anyway i told kairi and dakota about this so bye!
    in fact i think im gonna leave pc...
    You don't have to leave PC just because someone voted a choice like that. In fact, (s)he was probally kidding. ^_^ You don't annoy me. =D

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    -Getting up in the morning (Ugh... Need more sleep... @_@)
    -Flaming (**** and **** and **** all over again. ;_; )
    -Slow Internet (Bwahahaha! Die phone lines! >xD)
    You don't have to leave PC just because someone voted a choice like that. In fact, (s)he was probally kidding. ^_^ You don't annoy me. =D
    Oh good point Evelina lol, that's exactly how I feel at morning. Somtimes it's beyond annoyance sometimes I'm really okay with it - if I'm getting up to do something fun.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heh, I feel indifferent to all of it. I like to see people mess up their cell phones sometimes, teachers do teach you useful stuff sometimes, I never really have contact with my neighbors since most of them are old people, I love to get up in the morning to shower, if people start flame wars that's because they're too foolish to comprehend anything, I don't get bullied so no for that, answering the phone is cool if it's a friend, hearing no is sometimes good, and I don't have slow internet, and I don't even know you.

By the way, how is it possible for someone who has left PC still onlone? Please anwer me that

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    MY computer!! I really hate it(not the internet, it is really fast) it gets me so frustrated.
    And homework :disappoin

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I voted for everything o_o;; All of those annoy me to some extent, but mainly getting up in the morning, flaming, hearing no, and slow internet >_<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    What? I didn't think it meant you...I thought it meant me, as in me! Sorry...I beg your forgiveness in this unfortunate misunderstanding >_<;;

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Imakuni? said:
    so you voted me too? well this was part of the reason i left. dont make me leave again...
    Why, put your self on there if its only gonna make you unhappy?

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Heh, I feel indifferent to all of it. I like to see people mess up their cell phones sometimes, teachers do teach you useful stuff sometimes, I never really have contact with my neighbors since most of them are old people, I love to get up in the morning to shower, if people start flame wars that's because they're too foolish to comprehend anything, I don't get bullied so no for that, answering the phone is cool if it's a friend, hearing no is sometimes good, and I don't have slow internet, and I don't even know you.

By the way, how is it possible for someone who has left PC still onlone? Please anwer me that

~DragonTrainer:dragonite
    lol, you can be indifferent to just about anything as long as your calm. d=
    Dizzy said:
    LOL MIYU-CHAN.. I think I need some more sleep.. school has really brutal hours ;_;... You Rock Evelina!
    *nod* It's definately too many hours...

Back