• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imma back!

Years
  • Hey Trapleton, welcome back! You forgot the URL? It's a pretty easy one to memorize, though I've had that happen to me a lot for other sites. :<

Well, you're just in time to be back due to all the X and Y hype so we're glad to have you here again. Do you plan to continue hosting a trade shop? I'm sure that'd be very worthwhile given how much more active our trading board will be once the sixth generation games roll around. Anyways, you probably know the general idea of how this place works since you haven't been gone too long, but feel free to drop me a message if you want a friend or need some help! I'd be more than happy to assist. :)

Years
  • Hey Trapleton, welcome back! You forgot the URL? It's a pretty easy one to memorize, though I've had that happen to me a lot for other sites. :<

Well, you're just in time to be back due to all the X and Y hype so we're glad to have you here again. Do you plan to continue hosting a trade shop? I'm sure that'd be very worthwhile given how much more active our trading board will be once the sixth generation games roll around. Anyways, you probably know the general idea of how this place works since you haven't been gone too long, but feel free to drop me a message if you want a friend or need some help! I'd be more than happy to assist. :)

Thanks :D and I went by this site many times and went "no... I don't think it was called that"

And yes I do still plan on running a trade shop :D just not for gen 5 or below... I lost my b2...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com

write it down, bookmark it, set it as homepage, etc :P

Welcome back, btw! It's great to see members like you return to the forums after quite sometime. I hope you don't forget this place, because there's a TON to do here, especially for Pokemon XY's release. :D We have a lot of events in store here, as well as things to do. Come and explore ^__^ See ya around and don't leave k :)

Back