• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imma showin' mah fakedexzz

Years

• Yeah, set of official images of monsters from Battle Fire hack. Some of them had to be exchanged for new ones. Only here of course, in hack they aren't changed. :>
    I'm working on the second fakedex, not hack-related.

Dun u DARE steelz mah pokemanz kay?

Blaze Heatnix

Aura Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Good job.
    not only you can make pokemon sprite.
    but also your own wallpaper (i think its a wallpaper LOL)
    Seriously, now this is what i call:

Wicked ;)

Blaze Heatnix

Aura Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    BTW can i save this picture to my Computer (If you want :/). LOL! I love it so much, did you make it by yourself?

Years
  • This is great. How long did it take you to draw all of these? Looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
    I really like Shadather and Eyefoxee. I also like how you got some unique type combinations in there, and that they worked well with the pokemon's appearance.

Years
  • Those are BRILLIANT!! Really well done, and I love all the designs.
    Just a quick question; is Pokemon Battle Fire available to download now or is it incomplete?

Just wondering, because it looks like a VERY good game :)

Years
  • Sorry for late reply ^^'
    BTW can i save this picture to my Computer (If you want :/). LOL! I love it so much, did you make it by yourself?
    Yes, you can.
    Wow. Those are so unoriginal it's not even funny.
    What's your point? ._.'
    How long did it take you to draw all of these?
    30 minutes to 1 hour for each monster.
    Just a quick question; is Pokemon Battle Fire available to download now or is it incomplete?
    I'm tired of questions of this kind _^_ Uh, ask Jagold? Somebody told me that he has it O_o But I am not sure.

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Woah, lovin' the smooth, professional look about them. Very cool.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Ibup looks like my friends dog. :) I really like Eyefoxee, Kysis, and the last two lines of your fakedex.

Years
  • Oh, hi.

But like, how did you get them to be so shiny and large and JPG-ish?? I'm making my own hack, and this is the kind of thing that I need to learn!
    These are NOT sprites. I drew new, bigger pictures (like 300-400 pixels wide), then resized.

I'm working on the second fakedex, not hack-related.
    Well, now it's finished.

Enjoy~

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Oh my gawd.

They follow the Pokemon formula more than the 3rd and 4th gens do!

This would make a fantastic 5th gen.

My favs are Kanbeat and Fayree, tbh.

Back