• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen IMMEDIATE HELP, YOU MUST READ FOR POKEMON SILVER GBC

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2016
    I just found Pokemon silver, and my current list is:
    Totodile (13)
    Chikorita (10
    Cyndaquil (13)
    & Bellsport for flash, probably Onix for strength and rock smash, not sure.
    I have two other Totodile and Chikorita to teach them as HM moves (surf, waterfall, etc) & Cut and some other HMs I can think of for my spare Chikorota.

I was thinking of getting:
    Kadabra
    Pidgeotto
    Fluffy (?), till I can find a way to find dratini. I would prefer Xanu for flying, but just started can't find it. Just beat the first gym.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Xanu is a great choice, good you went for him hes got great moves like psychic at (65) which would be good for Agatha when you go to beat the game.
    What you gotta do to find the way to find Xanu is actually go around the back way thru Union Cave by Azalea Town with all the Slowpokes and stuff but don't bother going there yet because you need more HM moves (surf, strength, etc) to get there. But once you get thru there you'll pop out in this weird grassy spot in the Alpha Ruins which has Nato and Woopers and that monkey with the paint brush tail (?)

Pideotto is easy enough to find since there are Pidgeys everywhere. Kadabra will be harder because Abra always Teleports away so you should buy lots of Great & Ultra Balls and bike around Route 34 just below Goldenrod. He'll evolve into Kadabra at (16).

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Dratini is found by fishing in the mountain region near the start of the game..........the other-side you do not have access to unless you have been to the town ( the last or so forth town in that game ).

Lame HM moves ( moves that can be used over and over again are for pokemon you throw away or decide to keep for some reason. Eventually I find a disposal pokemon ( like Dragonite ) that is able to use all HM moves without hesitation. That is what I did back then ...........when I had a dragonite with almost 500 ATK power.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    yanma/yanmega is the flying pokemon i tried in this playthough on my heartgold since i had yet to use one. Its a pretty boss pokemon. Its stats are high and it has a versatile moveset. If you breed it and hatch and egg you can get hypnosis too ^^. its flying/bug and it can learn ghost and psychic moves. It has high defence and special attack stats. it can learn a lot of other move types too. One other is rock that it can learn for sure.

Back