• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impact on your life

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'm always thinking of PC when I'm not at my laptop. The reason for this is because I know this is heard a lot but, the friends I have here are probably the only friends that I'll ever have.

Being as autistic as I am, it's hard meeting people when you don't know what to say. You tend to feel really uncomfortable and also, when you have terrible trust issues, like me, it's just so hard to have all kinds of friends.

I do have one best friend named Tyler. He is my offline best friend but I don't get to see him much. Tyler and his family are usually busy.

I also have a very severe form of Separation Anxiety, as crazy as that also sounds. I have the mind of a child so I am very attached to my parents, this makes it very hard to go out with anyone without my parents there.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    PC, eH?

Well, it's taught me Chatspeak, Graphics, and some Japanese. so overall, I suppose it has had an effect on my life.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I guess it has little impact on my life. I'm into rps, so I usually think what I might write about and so forth during the school hours (especially when the day is really dull like today). I guess sometimes I do think about some of the other members and how their day is possibly going (like a bunch of people have mentioned). Sometimes it's even fun to think about these rule-enforcing staff members as regular students sitting in a classroom or something. I think about a whole bunch of random stuff about PC a lot during the day.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    It's had a dramatic impact on my life. May of the people I meet on PC, I think of over school, until I get a text message from one of my friends on PC. It really has affected my life on the Internet as well. I have gathered a whole group of friends on PC that would probably never happen in real life. I will never forget the friends I made at PC. <3

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    i never think about PC, i do think about friends i meet over PC but not the forum itself

Back