• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impish Entei?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
  • Ok, so I've been soft-resetting for legendary dogs on Colosseum, and pulled out an Impish Entei with some nice IVs. So, I'm willing to try it for a sort of experimental moveset. The idea goes basically something like this:

Entei @ Leftovers
    Nature: Impish
    EV: 252 HP / 32 Att / 224 Def
    Trait: Pressure
    Will-O-Wisp
    Reflect
    Stone Edge
    Fire Fang

After Steel, the Fire type has the most resistances. Also Entei has 115 base HP combined with an 80 base Defence, which on principle isn't much different to Vaporeon (130/60 base). And of course Vappy doesn't have access to either of WoW or Reflect. And of course he also has a nice 115 base Att to hit back with.

Any thoughts, suggestions etc appreciated.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • finally u post -_-;;;

It won't need an Impish nature with those defensive moves. I mean, you could if you want but I'd rather use another nature ^^'

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • finally u post -_-;;;

It won't need an Impish nature with those defensive moves. I mean, you could if you want but I'd rather use another nature ^^'

Good luck with that in PKMN coliseum. From my n00b days I know what that game is like...um...it would be a nightmare to get good IVs and nature on an Entei...

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • yeah i use to play that game as well in my noob days. i dont play it anymore.

id say maybe light screen over reflect since it already has defense.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Actually the point of this set is to use it in D/P. (Since it can't learn WoW in Advance and Stone Edge doesn't exist there). The basic idea looks sound, any ideas in order to improve it?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • It looks fine really, just be sure Heracross and the guts abusers aren't a problem. Maybe put a few more Atk EVs in there as Reflect and WoW give you plenty of protection already. But be sure you can take out bulky waters like Swampert that'll probably be waiting to douse that Entei...

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Really, it looks fine :P

Back