• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impo.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • I could come up with a fancy title with fancy puns or whatnot, but his name is all you need. The mere name Impo is more than enough to draw the largest of crowds.

Today, our Impo turns sixteen! And what could possibly be more cause to celebrate than the fact that this wonderful boy is now one step closer to legality manhood?

So PC, you know what to do! Gifts and cake are always a must, but here's a little secret: Impo loves compliments and they are the reason he comes to the Internet. To be honest you don't have to look too far to find something to compliment him about, so SHOWER HIM WITH PRAISE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMPO!

Years
  • Impo, it's your birthday... and to celebrate it, I will give you many happy returns!

Sweet 16 is such a milestone to reach (which is odd considering I'm 4 years older than you) but make sure you celebrate to the fullest!

- Hikari10 :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Happy birthday, Impo :D I remember we talked about Ace Attorney once, so even though we haven't talked much since, I still have to wish someone with awesome tastes a happy birthday! You're a great person, so have a great day! TAKE THAT!

Domino™

free beer
    Years
  • i had the 12th implanted in my head for your birthday omg. D;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PC'S MOST PRETTIEST MEMBER ETC ETC. I'd Chord spam this place but I don't have the right amount of posts lol ):

I'LL WRITE SAM/PUCK SMUT OK BYE

Cid

Years
  • I hope I'm not too late.

Happy birthday, Impo! Let me remind you of the MENSA event ("The Society of Pokémon MENSA") you were in charge of on last year's PC GT8. I absolutely loved participating, because not only was it fun-- it also made me feel smart! You are awesome for organizing that event. I hope you have many more birthdays to come, coupled with some wishes granted. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • HOLD IT

It might no longer be the actual day, but happy birthday Impo! See you in the chat =]

Thanks Bela :D ! Chat Buddy!

I hope I'm not too late.

Happy birthday, Impo! Let me remind you of the MENSA event ("The Society of Pokémon MENSA") you were in charge of on last year's PC GT8. I absolutely loved participating, because not only was it fun-- it also made me feel smart! You are awesome for organizing that event. I hope you have many more birthdays to come, coupled with some wishes granted. :)

Aw, you still remember that! That's so sweet, thank you!

i had the 12th implanted in my head for your birthday omg. D;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PC'S MOST PRETTIEST MEMBER ETC ETC. I'd Chord spam this place but I don't have the right amount of posts lol ):

the 12th :o ? And no Chord? HOW DARE Y-

I'LL WRITE SAM/PUCK SMUT OK BYE

All is forgiven I love you

Impo, I've only seen/talked to you a couple times in the chat and pictures but happy birthday!

Aw, thanks! I've seen a couple of your pics in the thread, very nice ;D

Happy birthday, good-looking Impo! [I heard you like praises, so yeah.]

Aw, stap eet you keep 'em coming

Happy birthday, Impo :D I remember we talked about Ace Attorney once, so even though we haven't talked much since, I still have to wish someone with awesome tastes a happy birthday! You're a great person, so have a great day! TAKE THAT!

HOLD IT! Ace Attorney Buddy, we haven't talked in so long! Thanks for the birthday messages :D !

Impo, it's your birthday... and to celebrate it, I will give you many happy returns!

Sweet 16 is such a milestone to reach (which is odd considering I'm 4 years older than you) but make sure you celebrate to the fullest!

- Hikari10 :)

Aw, thanks Hikari!
    Sweet 16 bebah

I could come up with a fancy title with fancy puns or whatnot, but his name is all you need. The mere name Impo is more than enough to draw the largest of crowds.

Today, our Impo turns sixteen! And what could possibly be more cause to celebrate than the fact that this wonderful boy is now one step closer to legality manhood?

So PC, you know what to do! Gifts and cake are always a must, but here's a little secret: Impo loves compliments and they are the reason he comes to the Internet. To be honest you don't have to look too far to find something to compliment him about, so SHOWER HIM WITH PRAISE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMPO!

I love you too, sweetie

Back