• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Important! Celebi Question!

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Im sorry but this is false information. there is no way to get Celibi on Pokemon Emerald.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Big chance that it's fake. The person who made that video was probably a hacker. ._.
    There's also been a big rumor about finding Serebii on route 121, but there's no videos of that yet!

Last edited:

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • It's fake...Theres plenty of forums and you never hear that its true, celebi isnt obtainable on emerald -_- Sorry to burst your bubble :( but yea its not possible

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    This is false. The only possible glitch situation where you find Celebi on route 123 and it's rarer than a shiny is proven false. The only known way to get Celebi currently is by using a cheating device, or the Pokemon Giveaway events at Toy'R'Us (which I think been discontinued for the 3rd generation).

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Ohh I remember that video. It was a really creul thing to do. The point of that video was not to get Celebi but to trick people into erasing thier game files.

I can't believe that video hasnt been removed yet.

Years
  • dont be rediculious. that is ovbiously fabricated. it is impossible to get celebi unless you go to the vaild event or hack one. go on seribbi net. that will tell you everything you need to know about pokemon games.

ravenfan4125

the ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    i tried it and lost my game data i had to restart the whole thing

Back