• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Importing?

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I was thinking about importing Super Mario Sluggers for Wii for £30 ($50) on some American site which also pays with UK currency, the sites called DVDboxoffice.com and i was hoping it was good and it looks good so far.It this game worth importing, i loved Wii Sports baseball and i love the Mario series so, is it worth it?

Years
    Unless you're running some kind of hack on it, the Wii is region locked and won't be able to play any games from outside the Wii's region. I.E. NA Wiis can't play JP games; EU Wiis can't play NA games. Since Mario Super Sluggers was only released in JP and NA, it won't work on your Wii if unless you're running a hack or you're playing it on an NA Wii.

No clue how good it is though. Haven't played it. ;^^

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Using a hack. :P Is it any good importing though, does the game come good condition since it's came from all away from America to England?

Back