• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impossible Levels

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years

• Ironically, many games regard that level as the easiest of all World 8 (me included).

The worst Hammer Bros. in the world is the one in the end of Bowser's Castle XD
    I know. It's sad. I just replayed all the 2D Mario games in preparation for NSMBWii's release. I even played the Land and Yoshi titles. And that one level with Hammer Bros. is the only level the consistently gives me trouble. I dread it whenever I'm replaying SMB. I did better at The Lost Levels than that level. XD.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Freelancer. I got so far and was on the way to being able to buy a wayyyy bigger ship, and then I got stuck on a story mission that I couldn't skip and I just kept dying. I tried a hundred times, I swear. Eventually I got so angry so I stopped trying. I haven't played Freelancer since then... it was this spring, lol XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There's always one of these levels early on in all the Army Men games... I've never actually completed any of the games.

The only 'impossible' level I have completed is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZs6GDPUzUM
    Original MoH M1918 is awesome, I wish the bipod flopped around like that in CoDWaW.

Freelancer. I got so far and was on the way to being able to buy a wayyyy bigger ship, and then I got stuck on a story mission that I couldn't skip and I just kept dying. I tried a hundred times, I swear. Eventually I got so angry so I stopped trying. I haven't played Freelancer since then... it was this spring, lol XD
    As I understand Freelancer is a lot like X which is a lot like Elite... so I imagine you can simply trade and make extra money, and that the plot will wait for you. If not though there's got to be some good missiles you could get... ideally to the uberhax level of the Typhoon in X3TC, but Freelancer might be more... balanced I guess.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Henry Hatsworth.

Any stage after the midboss of World 4.

I'm not even trying again, Henry Hatsworth is one of the best platformers for brutally difficult platforming.

Also, Super Mario Bros. 3. Anything in World 8.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Megaman & Bass in the final level where you have to fight those insanely difficult bosses especially the one that flies away and you have to chase after it by jumping on small platforms while they move and fall and if you accidentally shoot his capsule it makes a bright light preventing you from seeing where you're jumping for like 2 seconds. Did I mention the platforms fall when you stand on them?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I had a bad experience with Mega Man Star Force Pegasus. That level in the junkyard where you touch the radar and scan for the Hertzes buried in the trash? And they were never there, even if it said you were close? Until you figured out that you scan by clicking near Mega, which means you were scanning the top right corner the whole 45 minutes? Yeah. That sucked.

Oh, and Prinny Baal. Fragging Prinny Baal...

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Taboo on Intense. It's possible to beat him, but I just can't do it. I beat him on Very Hard, but I can't win on Intense. (The Off Waves always get me)

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • The Kashyyyk Level on Star Wars Battlefront 2 it took me ages to protect that Oil Refinery thing evan with cheats on i discovered that if i put mines in front of the main gate the CIS's tanks can't come in

Years
  • Assassins creed 2
    You get an assassination contract from Lorenzo Magnifico and you have to kill 10 heavily armoured guards i think are called brutes in 1 minute. Iv tried it about 50 times with help from mercenaries but i can never kill them all closest iv come in 9 guards. i gave up like 2 weeks ago and havnt touched the game since

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I don't find many bosses hard. And if I do, I eventually somehow get past them. The only boss that made me want to honestly throw my controller through the window was the Supreme Hunter at the end of Prototype on the big ass ship. Those Devastator Attacks are just deadly.

And another in Dragon Age: Origins when you had to defeat the Archdemon. I didn't know you could still use your army in the final fight, so I sat there trying to kill him with just Morrigan, my dog, Alistair and me. :( Eventually I got him with the help of some of my army.

Years
  • Megaman & Bass in the final level where you have to fight those insanely difficult bosses especially the one that flies away and you have to chase after it by jumping on small platforms while they move and fall and if you accidentally shoot his capsule it makes a bright light preventing you from seeing where you're jumping for like 2 seconds. Did I mention the platforms fall when you stand on them?

Mega Man and Bass itself was pretty difficult. Mega Man wasn't designed for handling levels, but Bass has a hard time taking down bosses. I honestly can't beat anything after King form 3

Back