• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Impossible Suicune?

Darkside

Michael Myers
Years
  • I never have Caught Suicune with a Ultra Ball. OR Great, Dive, Net, etc. Only Master Ball seems to work. Is it possible to capture Suicune without Master Ball? (Raikou and Entei are easy, but.....)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yes it is. It just has a low catch rate that's all... you don't need the Master Ball, but I suppose it would make things easier. Keep trying and you'll eventually get it.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    use moves like Mean Look and Hypnosis to help catch it

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    from generation 2 -- generation 3 there were SO many changes in how almost everything worked. i wont even go into how many subtle changes were made. one of them was different catch rates

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    and yeah, you can catch it in any pokeball that existed in firered/leafgreen.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    they have the same catch rate, you just have bad luck with it.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Bring a Pokemon with Soundproof so they can't Roar after Mean Look. Which would require Baton Pass >.>.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    actualy, it thought it had a standard catch rate (100+/255)

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Yea possible I've done it, I even know people that done it with Pokeballs(Extreme fluke) But I've captured suicine with an Ultra ball, It took me a long time though so most of the time I used masterball.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    keep attacking it til it gets the HP really low. then use an attack 2 make it go asleep (if it will go asleep). then just keep using ultra balls 2 catch it.

Back