• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impromptu White replay: Episode 1

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi folks and welcome to the first episode of my Impromptu White replay!

Upon turning my DS Lite on, I noticed I had a hilarious team and figured why not? Let's give it another shot. At the start of this episode we had...

Spoiler:

With this team of obviously bred and traded Pokemon, courtesy of (I think) Sydian, I was in the middle of Nacrene City, with 1 gym badge. Thinking I was done with Nacrene, I trolled around the outside of Pinwheel Forest and got some levels. Took a peak inside Pinwheel and was met with a line of Plasma grunts ignoring my presence. Obviously this could only mean one thing: Nacrene has a gym, and I don't have the badge!

Luckily, all the puzzles in Nacrene city Gym had been complete. Due to my now-20+ level Charmeleon and Growlithe, I had a tough time getting them to obey me during the fight. But with a little persistence and using Pansage as a punching bag, I managed to get the Basic badge in one shot.

Chased Team Plasma through Pinwheel, got the skull back to the museum. At this point I'm thinking I should catch a wilder in Pinwheel 'cause my traded pokes are levelling too fast. Caught a Venipede!

Venipede
    543.png

Level 17
    Jolly / Poison Point
    • Poison Sting
    • Screech
    • Pursuit
    • Protect

Grinded a bit and arrived in Castelia. Helped Burgh shoo Team Plasma away and proceeded to beat his face in at his own game. Ya boy's got the Insect Badge! Proceeded to remind Bianca that I'm still awesome and she'll never be better than me. Oh, Venipede evolved somewhere between grinding and helping Burgh out.

Team ATM
    Spoiler:

Saved at: The foot of Route 4. Join me next time!

Back