• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impromptu White replay: Episode 2

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi folks and welcome back to another instalment of the Impromptu White replay!

When I last left you off I was carrying with me...
    Spoiler:
    ...at Route 4.
    4.png

/blatantserebiicopypasta

Well! LET-ME-TELL-YOU. I've been playing a lot. Mucho has happened. Ventured through Route 4 and skipped the Desert Resort and Relic Castle. Really don't like fighting in desert when most (read: all) of my pokers are not a ground type. The only attractive thing there is a Fire Stone, which I later doubled back to Castelia to pick up.

Anyways, got to Nimbasa. Kicked ass and took names. No model/street performer gym is gonna stop me from that. Swept smug N under the rug while I was at it, too. Nothin' to see here, folks.

Trotted along Route 5. Met the ~champion~ and his dumb red hair. Played nice, but he'll get what's comin' to him later. Made my way through the awesome Golden Gate lookalike Driftveil Drawbridge. Heard a rumor about Team Plasma 'causin trouble by gym leader fella Clay (can we just appreciate what a dumb name that is - lookin' at you Clay Aiken). Batted 'em up in Cold Storage. Buncha goons think they can hide in a freezer.

Got Clay's badge. Just another day's work. He gave me a hint about Chargestone Cave - real simple linear cave that'll head straight to Mistralton City. Cool, let's go. Turns out linear doesn't necessarily mean single floored. It's pretty annoying, and wild poker frequency is pretty high. Whatever, it's cool. I got bigger fish to fry: Team Plasma. They're back. This time, they brought N. What I wanna know is who appointed this green-haired freak? Moron can't take the hint: I'm better than him.

Make it to Mistralton City. Met beautiful Skyla (reminds me a lot of Hoenn's Winona - for obvious reasons) and she bet me I can't make it to the top of Celestial Tower. I think she's just trying to get me and her alone together. I'm on my way there right now.

My Pokemon have matured plenty. I even caught some new ones along the way. Check out my team ATM:
    Spoiler:
    I truly hate Scolipede. He's done his job now, I think I'll replace him soon.

38-1f.png

In Celestial Tower; signing off. Tune in next time!​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You oughta check out those Nuzlocke Challenge things. (I know Necrum and Syd will hate me for suggesting such a cliche)

I think you'd enjoy it though and it'd give you a unique challenge. That'd be the only way I'll replay a Pokemon game. :P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I used to go nuts over those back in the RSE/FRLG days. Emulators made it super easy to post your progress in those threads. Tons of fun. Had I thought of it earlier, I probably would've done some sort of challenge with this game.

Back