• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impromptu White replay: Episode 3

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi folks and welcome back! This game is super easy.

When I last left you, I was rocking...
    Spoiler:

38-1f.png
    ...in Celestial Tower.

Well, I found Skyla. She just wanted to cure some sick Pokemon (didn't even see him, pretty sure it's a lie. pretty sure she chickened out). I mean, really, leave that stuff to Jasmine.

Anyways I basically beat the game. White is literally ezpz. N was no match for my amazing team, neither was Ghetsis. Zekrom basically took the Ultra Ball out of my bag and captured himself inside it. Great fun was had!

I dipped into my stash of reserve Pokemon to make sure I could finish this game quickly, as I remember that was my goal from the beginning. I withdrew my trusty Reuniclus from the box storage

Reuniclus (Luciform)
    579.png

Bold / Magic Guard
    Level 62
    • Psyshock
    • Wonder Room
    • Psychic
    • Shadow Ball

Yeah, I know. I'm a huge cheapo. That was the plan though!!!!

Anyways, I forgot what a joke the Elite Four is in this game. But it makes sense cause the whole champion sequence is hella long. You don't even get to show that red-haired loser who's boss! Oh well, Green Hair got what he deserved.

I'm currently in White Forest and I probably won't pick this game back up again anytime soon. So thank you lovely people for following and I'll leave you with my final team.

Charizard (Yorke)
    006.png

Level 60
    Mild / Blaze
    • Outrage
    • Dragon Dance
    • Flamethrower
    • Brick Break

Arcanine (Lex)
    059.png

Level 61
    Adamant / Intimidate
    • Wild Charge
    • Flamethrower
    • Flare Blitz
    • Extremespeed

Galvantula
    596.png

Level 56
    Bold / Compoundeyes
    • Agility
    • Discharge
    • Signal Beam
    • Gastro Acid

Reuniclus (Luciform)
    579.png

Bold / Magic Guard
    Level 64
    • Psyshock
    • Wonder Room
    • Psychic
    • Shadow Ball

Let me just point out: White is the only game I haven't had a 6-man lineup by the end of the game. This dex seriously sucks. The entire time I was hoping to add a water dude, but literally the water starter is the only viable option. What gives? And save for the Elite Four sequence and everything that followed, I played the game with only Charizard, Arcanine and Galvantula. Scolipede a little bit. Too easy. Twist Mountain is where I had the most trouble.

White is commendable though. I loved doctor/trainers. And there were always many trainers between gyms, and double-battle grass is great too. And the early loot of Exp Share and Lucky Egg is badass. I actually have 3 Lucky Eggs in this game LMAO, yes I'm a cheapo.

Anyways yup, thanks for tuning in. I'll be doing this for when I play Alpha Sapphire.

56.png

In White Forest; signing off!​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Shortest LP ever. I bought your $6.99 Written LP DLC from Gamestop and this is all it came with? What a ripoff.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gotta make a living somehow!

Back